1000-Lb. Sisters fans in tears as Amy Slaton remembers brother-in-law Caleb Willingham after his dea

AMY Slaton has shared an emotional tribute to her brother-in-law Caleb Willingham after his tragic death. On Saturday, Caleb's brother announced that Caleb had died at the young age of 40. 5 5 5 Now his sister-in-law Amy, 35, has come forward with a touching message for Tammy's late husband.

AMY Slaton has shared an emotional tribute to her brother-in-law Caleb Willingham after his tragic death.

On Saturday, Caleb's brother announced that Caleb had died at the young age of 40.

Now his sister-in-law Amy, 35, has come forward with a touching message for Tammy's late husband.

The reality star took to her TikTok profile on Saturday night to share a throwback photo as she hugged the couple on their wedding day in November 2022.

In the snap, the TV personality posed in between Caleb and Tammy, who were dressed in wedding attire and sitting together in their side-by-side wheelchairs.

Amy grinned brightly in the center, wearing a gold bridesmaid dress and a bouquet of flowers.

Read more on Amy Slaton

Tammy and her husband looked more solemn as they committed their lives to one another.

Amy captioned the throwback post with a heartbreaking message to her lost brother-in-law, writing: "Rip!!! Thank you for being there for us!! Love you bro."

FAN SUPPORT

Fans flooded the comments with their condolences and words of support as the family navigates Caleb's passing.

"Prayers for Tammy and all of you! May he forever rest in peace," one wrote.

Most read in Entertainment

"Tammy babygirl I'm praying for you. It was amazing that he had happiness before he became your angel. He loved you and you loved him. So sorry prayers," a second gushed.

"I'm so sorry for y'all's loss. It must be very hard for Tammy. I will pray for y'all. Fly high Caleb," a third remarked.

"Tammy I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers," one user reacted.

TAMMY'S GRIEF

On Saturday, Tammy, 36, broke her silence about her estranged husband Caleb Willingham's sudden death.

The TLC star shared sweet photos in tribute to her late ex-husband.

The Instagram collection started with the 1000-Lb. Sisters notable wrapping her arms around a smiling Caleb.

As the slideshow concluded, the former pair grinned at the camera as they sat at the table together.

Tammy captioned the heartfelt post: "Rest in peace, sweet angel. You will forever be missed and loved so much."

She ended with: "Thank you, Caleb, for showing me real love and happiness."

The TV personality also released a statement to People: “I am devastated to share the news of my husband’s passing.

"He was my best friend and I loved him dearly."

She continued: "When I met Caleb, he became my guardian angel and now he really is watching over me.

"Our families appreciate everyone’s sympathy and ask that you respect our privacy at this time.”

The statement closed: "We are deeply saddened to learn of Caleb Willingham’s passing.

"Our condolences go out to Tammy, his family, and friends at this difficult time.”

SHOCKING LOSS

On June 30, Caleb's younger brother shared a message on Facebook about his death.

The post read: "I can't believe I'm even making this post, but today GOD called my big brother home.

"R.I.P. Caleb Willingham aka Killla K, aka Double K, aka one-half of the dynamic WWF tag team champions, The W Boys, aka my biggest supporter in anything I do.

"You will be forever loved and missed. Until we meet again."

Read More on The US Sun

TMZ then confirmed the news the following morning.

Caleb's stepmother, Shirley Willingham, did not reveal details about his death to the publication.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7tbTEZqqupl6YvK57xKernqqklravucSnq2hwZWWDeYWWaGhpaGChr26%2FyKyrnqqjYrOiutJmq56Zoqh6ornYZqmepZWir6a%2B0maamqSVl3qlscCtn2g%3D

Share!